Shirlo’s Stuffed Spuds
Shirlo's Stuffed Spuds
These are great and easy option for any meal and are just as good reheated the next day.
Author: Oakley's Premium Fresh Vegetables
Recipe type: Main
- Suggested fillings:
- Creamed Corn and Paprika
- Bacon, Cheese and Corn
- Kidney Beans, Cheese, Corn and Onion
- Baked Beans and Spring Onion
- Spinach and Ricotta cheese
- Cottage cheese, Bacon and Chives
- Capsicum, Broccoli, Bacon and Cheese
- Shredded Chicken, Pesto and Cheese
- Prick Oakley's Golden Gourmet potatoes with fork and place into oven for 40 – 50 minutes at 180 degrees until cooked (Best with the larger potatoes) Pop them in the microwave until soft if you are in a hurry.
- Remove top of potatoes and scoop the contents out of the potato into a bowl.
- Mash slightly with a dash of milk
- Mix in your favourite combination of fillings, season, and spoon your mixture back into the potatoes.
- sprinkle a little cheese over the top if desired, and pop back into the oven and grill for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted and potato is warmed through