We grow most of our vegetables in the Southbridge area in Canterbury, on the east coast of the South Island of New Zealand, about 60 km south from the city of Christchurch.
Our packhouse and offices are located here and we also grow in the Horoata and Amberly areas.
We grow, harvest and pack produce for the national and international market.
We supply the following produce, most are available all year round:
Oakleys Premium Fresh Vegetables was awarded the prestigious ”Business of the Year Award” for the Selwyn District in Canterbury, New Zealand. This award is only given out every two years to a business in the community who show outstanding success, growth, stability, strength in business practices and staff management.
With complete control of the production process we can assure you traceability, food safety and complete quality assurance.
Our company has grown from the desire to always have the best quality and the most consistent supply of product.
We anticipate changes in the market place, allowing the production levels to increase sustainably
- To be the best at Growing Premium Fresh Vegetables
- To be a company that promotes eating vegetables for good health
- Produce popular healthy eating choices
- Be innovative in our production and product ideas,
- Exceed our customers expectations of quality and service
- A great team environment that encourages individual achievement and development
- Individuals that recognise and respect the team values