Balsamic roasted specialty potatoes
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Author||Serves|
|10 mins||45 mins||55 mins||Oakleys||4|
Easy to make and delicious – you might want to double this recipe!!!
- 500g small red and yellow potatoes, cut in half
- 2 onions, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- pinch salt
- pinch ground thyme
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In large bowl, mix potatoes and onions with oil, vinegar, salt, thyme and pepper until coated. Place in a baking dish.
- Roast in preheated oven for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Increase oven temperature to 200°C and cook for a further 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, brown and glazed.