Buttery Boiled Spuds
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Author||Serves|
|2 mins||15 mins||17 mins||Oakleys||5|
An absolute classic side dish to any kiwi meal. Tastes great hot or cold the next day as leftovers.
- 500g Oakleys Baby Golden Gourmets Potatoes
- 1L of water, boiled
- 1T iodised salt
- 2T unsalted butter or margarine (Dairy-free option)
- Italian Parsley, to serve
- Place the pre-washed Oakleys potatoes straight into a medium-sized pot and place over medium heat.
- Cover with the potatoes with the boiling water and add the salt.
- After 10-15mins, or until the spuds are fork tender, take them off the heat and drain the water.
- Leave them to steam for 5 minutes and then toss with butter.
- Finely chop the parsley and sprinkle to serve.