Creamy and Classic Potato Salad
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Author||Serves|
|10 mins||25 mins||35 mins||Oakleys||6|
Here’s an absolute classic for you all.. potato salad! We’ve cracked what makes this dish so good and it’s having the best quality spud. Using our Oakleys Golden Gourmets ensures that your salad is the tastiest it can be. Why not give it a go?
- 900g Oakleys Baby Golden Gourmets Potatoes
- 1T salt
- 2T white wine vinegar
- ½ C pickles, diced
- ¾ C mayonnaise
- ¼ C red onions, diced
- 2T minced parsley
- 1½T Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced into cubes
- 1 stalk of green onion, finely sliced
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Dice potatoes and place them in a large saucepan and top with boiling water
- Boil over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon salt, reduce heat to medium, and simmer. Stir a few times, until potatoes are fork tender, about 8 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and transfer back to the pot.
- In a medium-sized bowl, gently stir together potatoes, mayonnaise, vinegar, red onion, parsley, mustard, pickles and chopped eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour before serving. Garnish with more parsley and mint.