Garden Fresh Summer Potato Salad
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Author||Serves|
|5 mins||15 mins||20 mins||Oakleys||2|
A unique take on the idea of a Potato Salad, incorporating the lightness of a garden salad with the creaminess of potatoes. An excellent dish for a summers night.
- 300g Oakleys Baby Golden Gourmets Potatoes
- 2T iodised salt
- 600ml water, boiled
- 2C mixed lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 2T honey mustard dressing
- Place the pre washed Baby Golden Gourmets into a medium pot and cover with the boiling water and salt. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 10-15 min until the spuds are fork tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, rinse and roughly chop the lettuce. Slice the onion and toss them together with the lettuce and the salad dressing.
- Drain the water from the potatoes, leave them to cool down for 10 min, and serve with the garden salad.