Lemon and Rosemary Hasselback Potatoes
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Author||Serves|
|10 mins||60 mins||1 hour 10 mins||Oakleys||20 baby potatoes|
Fresh and tasty! Just in time for summer – check out these Hasselback beauties with tangy lemon and aromatic thyme. They make a great addition to a BBQ or as a side dish at lunch or dinner. This recipe comes from the lovely Louise over on her blog “Just Easy Recipes“.
- 20 Oakleys Baby Golden Gourmet Potatoes
- ¾ C butter (180g), melted
- ¼ C lemon juice
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 6 sprigs fresh Rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Using a sharp knife, make a series of cuts into the potatoes, just halfway down and quite close together (less than half a centimetre apart – see picture as a guide)
- Place the potatoes in a pot of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Drain the water.
- Place the potatoes in a roasting dish.
- Mix the melted butter and lemon juice together. Pour over the potatoes.
- Over the potatoes, grind salt and black pepper and sprinkle the leaves of 3 rosemary sprigs.
- Place in the oven and roast for 1 hour at 180°C
- Serve with the remaining 3 fresh rosemary sprigs on top.