Oakleys Special Scalloped Potatoes
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Author||Serves|
|20 mins||45 mins||1 hour 5 mins||Oakleys||8|
An easy as pie scalloped potato, suited to all skill levels. Serve this with a salad or a side of steamed vegetables for a nutritionally balanced meal.
- 12 Medium – Large Oakleys Golden Gourmet Potatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 400mL cream
- 400g Edam cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Grease a medium-sized baking dish and preheat the oven to 180 degres celsius.
- Slice the potatoes thinly and layer them in the baking dish with the garlic, onion, cream and cheese, sprinkling with salt and paper at each layer.
- Continue with the layering until you reach the top of the baking dish and finish it with cheese, cream and salt and pepper.
- Bake through for 45 min, or until the potatoes are tender and the cheese had browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool before serving,